Sunday, October 12, 2008

Use time wisely...=)

Well...as u know...i have started my training for my battle against my 2nd biggest enemy which is the STPM(only my mummy knows my 1st biggest enemy)!!!!today i started studying since after my breakfast until now...but became so lazy after 9pm onwards.So...i started asking few person for suggestion to use my time wisely...mummy gave an idea(play online games)which is the same suggestion given by Joy...So...i was like..."alright joy can u intro any nice games??"then she recommended me stickman sam...I played that game n i found it interesting(its actually a pretty lame game...but its fun,who gives a damn whether its lame or not..haha)...but after like half an hour...i felt so bored playing ...then i decided to make use of my stationary since i have so many new n colourful highlighters....hehehe!

But,wait........
What should i draw huh??
Sat down Thought for a few minutes....then*WAAALAAAA**evil laugh*
Why not draw something special...that nobody had ever done it before...
My idea was to draw funny faces of my friends...
And i have done it...hahaha

Take a look at my masterpiece!!!!
The first few is my own smileys with my own copyright...hehehe


Smiling face...hope i could smile like this always...hehehe...but i dun hav such a big mouth..swt

This is my face when im naughty...juz for ur info,in case u haven seen me doing this before...

This is my bank acc signature....believe it??

Hohoho...if u're in the same class with me...u will see me doing this this everyday...hahaha!

My angry face...same as my dad...anak dgn bapak perangai same je...

Jimmy,'The ah beng which is stubborn...dowan listen ppl advice bout smoking and he's king of bad words'

Yeu Song 'The blur guy'

Edmond 'The guy who likes laughing...always can see his teeth n his small eye oni...haha!

Khai yee'my a.k.a mummy' and Yi Hong'The Japanese with a mole' hahahaha!

Adrian 'The ham sap lou'

Izzat 'The ham sap lou oso' but quite loyal to his GF Wai Kheng

Long 'The Lying king'


And last but not least...Mark 'The monkey king...MARCO CHI CHIKKK BOOOOM!!!'


Hahahaha!is it interesting???See i told i could manage my time n use them wisely.....
So...the moral value is...time is very important for everyone...use it wisely...n dont waste it...coz it doesn't come back to you....

N guys...i hope u wont be angry coz of this funny faces....hahah...take it as sweet memories...show this to ur grandchildrens ur real personality and how you behave when ur young.....hehehe!!!

5 comments:

catherine said...

hahaha... first of all... congratulation nicholas yeow because you have graduated from the shcool of ART with High Distinction.. but you FAIL your spelling subject because yr mummny name dint spell rightly. its KAI YEE and YI HONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.. anyway.. i like your pictures.. haha.. send to me =p

sehming said...

aiyo...name doesn't matter de la...u wan me to spell Mak Nguoy yee ar??hahaha...got copy right wan ar...if u wan this picts u must pay royalty to me da...kekeke!!! =P

~U SoNg~ said...

i highly doubt tat sm would get a distinction in arts wit tat XD but i do ur art work...but y my face like tat wan!!

sehming said...

yer...this type of friend ah...never giv advise samore kutuk me kaw kaw...mu mummy giv me high distinction ar!!!!!

~U SoNg~ said...

cuz ur mum cheats =P btw u got tagged =P