Friday, October 10, 2008

Bad day for me....

So...all of my friends knows that i hate (malay)sians very much...and you want to know the reason behind this???
This is because,ALL of them are IRRESPONSIBLE, SELFFISH, THICK FACE, STINGY ALWAYS LIKE TO WAIT FOR SUBSIDIZE, LAZY, SON OF A BITCH, DAUGHTER OF A DOG....is that alot for u??Is yes for u but no for me...there's more idiot habit of them....
Actually my prejudice towards them are fading away slowly...but since today's incident,my prejudice are duplicating not fading anymore....
When i was at a round about...a idiot son of a bitch hit my car...and before that he was still daring to push his hand on the center part of his stering...i had switch on my signal earlier and he still doing that...is he blind??is he sleeping??i guess not...if he was to be sleeping that time he wont be able to push his blarddy horn...he's stupid...And now the worst part is "How am i going to face my dad tomorrow morning with his seriously bad temper??"...but anyways i couldn't just hide from him forever and im a guy...i should face things bravely...Mummy khaiyee i promise u i wont be a coward running away from problems starting from now onwards...i promise...=)
I guess its just another bad day for me....must take it easily n continue my to life the end...GAMBATEH SEHMING!!!

No comments: