Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Awww...i hate tags!!!

Hey yeu song...thx for the tag!! =).Really appreciate it ARGH!!!!


What was your dream when you were a small kid?
Hmm...i wish to learn chemistry when i was young...hehe.But now no longer like it...its so boring!!!

What was the happiest thing in your whole life?
Happiest THING ar???all my THINGS are lifeless...haha..jk jk
Happiest thing is when i look into my girl's eyes...but now no more d looo.....

What do you wish to have right now?
Erm...i wish to have a madza RX-7,my very own mansion,a wallet that can support all my expenses for the rest of my life n great friends would be the best =)

When was the last time you Hourse Laugh??
I think i dun have that ability...but my mummy does...hehehehehe

What do you realize recently?
i realize that im getting more n more handsome...hahahahaha!
No la...i realize that im quite lazy in studying...

Which bad habit of you thats is most unacceptable?
Sleeping habits....i can sleep 20 hours a day...

When you're unhappy what will you do?
I will take my guitar...strum like a cow(qing tian)...

What are you afraid of losing?
Close ones...family,friends n my mummy

Within 5 years,which target is the most realistic one?
Getting a job with a high salary...money is the most important element in my life nowadays...^^being materialistic is not a crime rite??

When you met someone you like,will you confess or hide your feelings?
I'll try it out i guess...who knows....

List out 3 kind of person you hate the most?
backstabbers,ppl who likes to ask nonsence questions...to be honest long seh xian u r the one im talking about...i dont like u...and lastly lazy ppl who likes to wait for subsidize...guess u know who i meant huh??

Define loneliness
Isolation(compact enuf huh??)

Are you satisfied with your life now?
Nope...i want to be freaking rich by earning on my own...that's only when i get the satisfactory...

When is the most recent time you felt touched?
Erm...i think during my grandpa's funeral...i started crying when i saw my mum cried while talking beside the coffin...freaking beh tahan...couldn't control macho tat time d...tears came down like a flowing river....hahaha!

Where is the most beautiful place that you have visited?
Erm...my bed??its the best for me la...NGAPPPPP!!!OHHHH HAI YORRRR!!!!!!

A song that is playing in your mind recently?
Fall for you...lyrics emo like shit...thats y i like it...hehehe

If you have a wish come true,what is it?
When i become a mouse dealer...HAMSTERS N WHITE MICE FOR SALE!!!!!
CONTACT NO : 0176982896!!!

Do you have anything to worried or scared recently?
erm...Im afraid of my coming exams,afraid of my dog(wanted to bite my for very long time d...)

If the world is going to end,what will you do?
I will spend all my time looking for food!!!!I live to eat not eat to live!!!

who are you thinking of right now?
Thinking bout Yeu Song...hahaha! i was juz trying to scare him....
Im thinking of HER now...Know who she is??
U dont know,he dont know,she dont know,nobody knows except for me ^^!!hehe

Well...i don't have much ppl to tag...but i guess i have to tag miao a.k.a mummy,Joy a.k.a naughty girl,adrian, izzat and yihong...hehe...

2 comments:

~U SoNg~ said...

hahah subsidize..i get wat ya mean..i noe who's the gurl ur thinking...she start wit 'J' !!! n its...Jimmy...ahahahahha

sehming said...

no lah...im thinking of u darling...=P