Saturday, November 15, 2008

Tagged by my [best friend] YEU SONG!!!!!

Im so freaking bored now...n finally decided to answer there question after getting bugged by usong for dunno 2 or 3 times d....but it was long long time ago...he bugged me till tulan d...haha!

1. Your handphone model?
5610

2. A picture of it?


3. How many times did your phone get tortured by you?
Erm...not always actually...im not as ganas as yeusong^^


4. Which part of your handphone you hate the most and why?
I love my phone very much...i feel everything is perfect...nothing to be hate...=P

5. Like the most and why?
I like the buttons...stylish like me!!!XP

6. If you're given a chance to change your phone colour, what would it be?
No way man!!!i like red!!!

7. What icon do you click the most?
Messaging...hehe...i cant live without it!!!!

8. What else to change to become a perfect handphone?
if it can be a fire extinguisher...can put out the fire on the cigarettes butts...then its perfect!!!

9. You need a handphone because...
I wan to find a girlfriend!!!!hahahahaha...jk jk

10. . Who bought this phone for you?
bought it myself la....underestimate me ar??

11. With the total amount of your handphone price, what could you buy other than phones?
few packets of nasi campur i guess...

12. Is your handphone model popular in the market?
Yes!!!coz this is the most stylish thing ever!!!

13. Describe yourself as a smart handphone user.
I carry it with me all the time lo....easy wert...takkan u guys wan me to go up to my parents room juz to make a call huh??haha

14. How often do you charge your phone?
2days once....if i dont listen to songs....

15. Estimate, how long could your handphone survive?
I'll make sure it wont get murdered....

16. Actually are you interested in phones?
Yes!!!!i wan a HTC diamond!!!!Its so cool!!!!

17. Are you happy with you phone condition now?
Of course...eh...its my phone wert...wont talk bad bout it wan...heheh!!

18. Every morning, what is the first thing you do with your handphone?
Check whether i got msg from my mummy not...coz i always fall asleep while waiting for her message...heheheh...sorry mummy!

19. Imagine someone takes your handphone away for 1 day. What would happen?
Nothing...coz i sometimes send it for services...

20. No handphone no life. Agree or bullshit? Explain.
Agree!!!If i dont hav a phone...i dont hav the chance to find a girlfriend....!!!!

OMG!!!!i almost drop my phone!!!!

Lazy wanna tag ppl la...
But cant help it...
i must tag joy!!!
I must tag andy!!!
I must tag miao!!!
I must tag yi hong!!!
I just tag adrian!!!
Hehehe!tats all i guess....

1 comment:

J o y said...

You've been tagged! I'll do yours if you do mine! ^_^