Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Randomness is creativity..^^

Well here's some random pictures i came across when im going through my phone image folder....dint know i have so much of them...haha...

OMG!!!What's that on the sky??looks more like an allien to me..XP



Guard dog!!!It meows!!

Scenery at the fishing pond...

What?!Do i look weird to u..??

GOSH!!I thought it was a poo poo at first...haha

Lazy Piggy Hamster of mine...

ZZzzZZzz!!









Hahahahahahahaha!!!!!Oink Oink!!!

Gay look [Take 1]!!!

Gay look[Take 2]

Alright...3rd trial was ok...but not satisfying...XP

Lets roll this up with my very own random smiley!!!=)

Sehming's copyright^^

2 comments:

AdRIaN said...

wtf! copyright man! ask u to send me then now u upload until the whole world can see...aiseh..

sehming said...

aiseh...u dint online...how to send to u...XP...anyways i oso have to show this picts to the person who gave u that gift wan mah...haha...