Tuesday, November 25, 2008

COD!!!

omg!!! i was browsing through google search for some anime songs and i came across into COD4!!!
Thats one of my favourite game !!!this is the game that can makes me feel so relief after killing all my friends in that game!!!hehehe!!!frankly speaking...i like killing them...xp
My favourite weapon in the game is the rocket launcher!!!everytime i use it...usong and i will be laughing all the way till the game ends...haha...coz my way of using it...can say as quite unique la...haha...i like to go in front of them n shoot it on the ground...i got 100% confident that i will kill alot this way...but too bad,my death rate is also as high as my killing rate...haha...funny la

Its fun la...i rekemen u guys to play this game very much...hehe[ehehe...so that i got enuf kaki to play next time...xp].Bak kata pepatah, the more ppl playing the more merrier rite...kekeke...hmm...this game is also suitable for girls n guys...no worries^^



2 comments:

~U SoNg~ said...

ahaha lawl~!cis ur rocket launcher damm fake la wei~!sial sial simply shoot

Anonymous said...

bugger your new display photo damn yeng lo.