Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Satisfaction!

Today was the blackforest's webpage presentation. Everyone in the group had a shocking moment because we didn't expect her to say the word "Well done!". Before this, i doubt that it is good being a leader for a group, but after today i had decided that I will try to become a leader again in the future. Looking at your teammates with a smile on their face really makes me feel the satisfaction after a long journey of hardwork. Hardworks really pays off, I had promised myself before that i will make that girl regret for dumping me in the past. I promise myself to show her how happy Yong Joy Anne would be in the future, and most importantly, I promised myself to study hard now so that i can accomplish my goals. I want to be a successful person, son, boyfriend, husband(in the future), and dad(also in the future). I want my kids to be proud of their mom and dad. LOYE YOU PIGGY!! ^_^

No comments: